AMA Pro Racing Announces Online Licensing, Launch of AMA Pro Racing Member Network
NEWS November 21, 2013
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (November 21, 2013) - Online licensing is now available for AMA Pro Road Racing and AMA Pro Flat Track riders, crew and entrants interested in participating in the 2014 season by accessing the AMA Pro Racing Member Network at http://members.amaproracing.com.
The AMA Pro Racing Member Network has been developed in-house to allow members to manage their own membership information, as well as process payments securely online. Members that apply for their 2014 licenses using the quick and convenient system will also be able to monitor the status of their applications and download any additional forms that may be required.
"The AMA Pro Racing Member Network was initially designed with the goal of improving the efficiency of the licensing and entry processes and we're happy to provide this innovative and easy-to-use website to the paddock for the 2014 season," said Michael Gentry, Chief Operating Officer of AMA Pro Racing. "As more and more features are added over the coming months, we believe that the AMA Pro Racing Member Network will become the central hub for AMA Pro members."
To create a new user account on the AMA Pro Racing Member Network, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the AMA Pro Racing Member Network at http://members.amaproracing.com
2. Please register to create a new user account and then click Continue
3. Follow the prompts to link your current AMA Pro Member ID to your new user account
4. Once you have linked your account, you will receive a confirmation email at the address we have on file for you. Locate the confirmation email and click Activate Account
5. After you are redirected to the My Account page, please click the Licenses tab to continue.
Support for the AMA Pro Racing Member Network is available by emailing HelpDesk@amaproracing.com or calling (386) 492-1014.