Hot Product: Cortech Latigo Air Road Race Boot
NEWS November 1, 2011
The following is a product placement article written by Cortech, a proud partner of AMA Pro Road Racing.
The Cortech Latigo Air Road Race Boot was developed with input from several AMA Pro Road Racers including Chris Clark, Chris Peris and Tommy Aquino to maximize comfort, protection and durability for track day riders. The boot is available now at your stocking Cortech dealer and includes the following features:
- Vented Mycro Tech™ upper
- Air-Mesh™ breathable lining
- Vented contour TPU heel protection
- Padded front and rear ankle area
- Molded plastic replaceable toe slider
- VR two colored sole for reliable grip
- Autolock zipper covered with adjustable Velcro® flap
- Leather stretch panels for better comfort and durability
- Molded TPU shin guard backed with shock absorbing material
- Shock absorbing latex foam on flex panels
- TPU shift pad
- Pre-formed orthopedic vibration-absorbing foot bed
- TecnoGI Thermoplastic toe cap
- Available in sizes 7 to 14 in both white and black
- Waterproof version also available in black
What's your take?
Disclaimer: The views and opinions of the authors of product placements published on this website do not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of AMA Pro Racing.
blog comments powered by Disqus