Hot Product: Dunlop Sportmax Q2
NEWS November 9, 2011
The following is a product placement article written by Dunlop, a proud partner of AMA Pro Road Racing.
The new Dunlop Sportmax Q2 incorporates race-tested advancements that add up to a vastly superior tire equally at home on the street or the track.
- Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) technology in the rear tire intuitively allows the rider greater latitude in line choice while cornering and provides amazingly linear steering no matter what shape, speed or camber the corner, and at all lean angles.
- Radical new profile puts down a bigger footprint at extreme lean angles while also allowing greater lean angles and higher corner speeds to provide substantially better grip and handling.
- Dunlop’s advanced Multi-Tread technology combines the benefits of a tough, long-wearing center compound for increased mileage with a special lateral-grip compound on each shoulder for superior cornering traction.
- New carcass construction in both the front and rear tires includes newly designed continuous hex beads that are both lighter and stronger to enhance steering response in the front tire and increase cornering stability in both tires.
- Q2 rear tire features a newly developed, stiffer version of Dunlop’s Jointless Band (JLB) construction that utilizes a continuously wound aramid belt for reduced carcass distortion, plus stiffer overall construction to meet high-performance demands and provide a more consistent contact patch.
What's your take?
Disclaimer: The views and opinions of the authors of product placements published on this website do not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of AMA Pro Racing.
blog comments powered by Disqus