Hot Product: Attack Performance Triple Clamps
NEWS January 18, 2012
Photo by Brian J. Nelson
The following is a product placement article written by Attack Performance, a proud contingency sponsor of AMA Pro Road Racing
Available for a wide variety of late model sport bikes, Attack Performance triple clamps are one of the most cost-effective tools for honing your race craft while improving the way your bike handles under steam.
CNC'd from the finest billet alloy, hand finished and hard anodized in a choice of finishes, Attack adjustable offset triples are incredibly lightweight yet rigid and strong enough to protect and utilize the finest racing forks to their full potential.
Attack Performance adujstable offset triple clamp kits are engineered to improve front end performance, feel and that elusive, confidence inspiring element that allows racers to push it to the next level.
- Each clamp is purpose built for a specific model and include a recommended offset setting.
- A wide range of optional insets are available in order to fine tune offset and resultant trail to a specific rider/track requirements. The result is lowered lap times.
- User friendly. Quick adjustment is made without the need to remove the steering stem..
- Improved rigidity and feel over OEM clamps.
- Titanium fasteners help achieve the minimum weight.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Used by multiple AMA Pro Road Racing teams
What's your take?
Track day riders and weekend racers: What type of aftermarket bodywork do you have on your race bike?
Disclaimer: The views and opinions of the authors of product placements published on this website do not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of AMA Pro Racing.
blog comments powered by Disqus