Hot Product: Cortech Latigo Road Race Suit
NEWS February 22, 2012
Photo Provided by Cortech
Compliments of Cortech, a pround partner of AMA Pro Road Racing and AMA Pro Flat Track and Presenter of AMA Pro Live Timing.
Worn by multiple AMA Pro riders, the Cortech Latigo Road Race Suit has a proven track record to impress. Cortech has taken critical rider feedback to ensure the Latigo Road Race Suit gives the rider all the protection while providing key features that ensure maximum focus on the track.
The Cortech Latigo Road Race suit is worn by National Guard SuperBike rider Larry Pegram, GoPro Daytona SportBike rider Cory West, Benny Solis, Cameron Beaubier, Motorcycle-Superstore.com SuperSport riders Jake Lewis and more. The same suit can be purchased from Cortech or Motorcycle-Superstore.com.
- Constructed with a combination of perforated and non-perforated top grain drum dyed leather (1.2-1.4 mm)
- Aerodynamic speed hump with perforated leather ventilation
- CE approved shoulder, elbow and knee protectors
- Triple and double stitched with high strength, bonded nylon thread
- Heavy duty, 600 denier stretch nylon panels in the arms, inseam and calves for ease of movement
- Molded shoulder protectors with integrated ventilation intake vents
- Rotated sleeves and pre-curved legs for comfort and performance in the riding position
- Mesh lining throughout enhances air circulation and comfort
- Convenient, inner chest pocket
- Cortech knee sliders and storage bag included
- Available in White/Blue/Black, White/Red/Black and all Black
- Men's sizes: S - XXL
- Click here for sizing chart
Have you ever upgraded the suspension on your motorcycle? If so, what differences did you notice?
blog comments powered by Disqus