Spices of the South: M1 PowerSports to Bring Mouthwatering Cajun Cuisine to the Triumph Big Kahuna at NOLA Motorsports Park
NEWS October 3, 2012
Photo by Brian J Nelson
Courtesy of M1 PowerSports:
DENVER, Colo. (October 3, 2012) - Everyone knows Louisiana for their mouthwatering Cajun cuisine. M1 PowerSports is excited to announce that they will be bringing the Cajun food and drinks Louisiana is famous for to NOLA Motorsports Park for this weekend's Triumph Big Kahuna New Orleans presented by Dunlop Tire and LeoVince.
The following food vendors, and more, will be on site for this weekend's GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing finale:
• Mardi Gras World Cafe will be featuring the Taste of New Orleans, with four different booths serving: Cajun Chicken & Sausage Gumbo, Creole Jambalaya, and Shrimp Po-boy's to name just a few. Once at the track, enjoy what New Orleans is famous for, great food and awesome Southern Hospitality.
• The world famous Café du Monde will be bringing beignets and a variety of hot and iced coffees, as well as daiquiris from Daiquiri and Co.
• Fast Frankie's Lemonade and El Toro Diablo are extremely excited to be attending another M1 PowerSports Big Kahuna event. No other motorsports event brings the same energy, excitement and adrenaline pumping action like the Big Kahuna. Visit the four different booths for: Spicy southern fajitas, quesadillas, nachos, and tacos. Wash it down with fresh squeezed lemonade from one of Fast Frankie's lemonade stands.
• Cool off with Plum St. Snowballs, and frozen flavor ice's New Orleans hometown favorite icy treats.
• Little Kahuna can snack on grilled cheese sandwiches from the Frencheeze Food Truck.
• Two full liquor bars and five beer tubs will be spread throughout the NOLA Motorsports Park for your enjoyment. Come for the party stay for the race is the M1 PowerSports motto for a reason. Take advantage of these cold adult beverages while watching this weekend's racing action.
"We're excited to be partnering with these great companies to bring the taste of New Orleans to NOLA Motorsports Park," said Cameron Gray, CEO of M1 PowerSports.
"Coming to the great city like New Orleans, which is famous for their great food, we wanted to make sure that all the Big Kahuna fans that are coming to NOLA Motorsports Park for the race this weekend will have the opportunity to taste some traditional Louisiana fare."
Entertainment options are being added by the day, parking and paddock access are both FREE. Special motorcycle-only parking areas will be located in the center of the paddock and include FREE coat and helmet check. This will be the entertainment offering of the year, so don't miss out!
This weekend's Triumph Big Kahuna New Orleans presented by Dunlop Tire and LeoVince will close out the GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing season at America's newest motorsports facility, NOLA Motorsports Park in New Orleans, La. For more information and to get tickets, please visit http://www.m1powersports.com.
About M1 PowerSports, formerly M1 Entertainment: A Denver-based company, M1 PowerSports has been working in motorsports for over 16 years. Originally spawned from Daniels Corporation under the name FAST, the fledgling company was heavily involved in television production for car and motorcycle racing. With the birth of Speedvision, FAST morphed into Race Promotion Management (RPM) and is now operating as M1 PowerSports with many of the same staff still in place. We still sell advertising for Speed, sell merchandise under the brand Moto 1 and promote our own events, keeping us busy year-round! For more information, please call 303-377-3278 or email email@example.com.
blog comments powered by Disqus