Bazzaz Introduces Lower Pricing with Rollout of New Software
NEWS April 18, 2013
Courtesy of Bazzaz Performance, an official contingency partner of GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing:
(April 18, 2013) - The Bazzaz mission is to make professional level tuning technology easy to use and available to enthusiasts. To further serve this goal, we are proud to offer a new software interface and lower product pricing.
• Z-Fi fuel controller is lowered from $379.95 to $349.95
• Z-Fi TC fuel control, quick shift, and traction control is lowered from $949.95 to $849.95, an exceptional value
• Z-Fi QS product has been discontinued (MAP will NOT be monitored on remaining inventory)
Improved production procedures and sales contributed to the lower cost. The decision to discontinue the Z-Fi QS comes with the lower price on the Z-Fi TC, which has more features now available at a comparable price.
New Z-Mapper Software
The new Z-Mapper tuning software will be available free to anyone with an existing or new Bazzaz unit. Laps ahead of the competition, the Z-Mapper software is the most intuitive tuning platform of its kind.
• Color-coded fuel map cells to indicate lean/rich fuel areas
• More intuitive function
• Operating point crosshairs and map-aligned throttle/RPM guages
• Full support for over 15 languages including non-Latin script
• Automatic update prompt to ensure users have the latest features
• Default traction control maps with color-coded sensitivity map
• A responsive, attractive layout with eye-friendly color scheme and layout
The new software is available now on the bazzaz.net software page
blog comments powered by Disqus